Programme type: field
The type of programme which the learner is undertaking.
To monitor types of programme being undertaken.
- XML Element Name
- Field length
- Data type
- Minimum occurrences
- Maximum occurrences
- Part of
- Traineeships (ProgType 24)
- Apprenticeship Frameworks (ProgType 2,3, 20,21,22,23)
- T Level programme (FundModel 25, ProgType 31)
- T Level transition programme (FundModel 25, ProgType 30)
- Apprenticeship Standards (ProgType 25)
|2||Advanced Level Apprenticeship|
|3||Intermediate Level Apprenticeship|
|20||Higher Apprenticeship - level 4|
|21||Higher Apprenticeship - level 5|
|22||Higher Apprenticeship - level 6|
|23||Higher Apprenticeship - level 7+|
|30||T Level transition programme|
|31||T Level programme|
All programme types listed in this field must be returned with a programme aim record.
Refer to the ILR guidance documents for more information about recording programmes.
This field is not required if the learning aims are not part of an apprenticeship framework, apprenticeship standard, traineeship or T-level.