Section 13 Further information
There is a reference page at the back of this document with all the related hyperlinks to the documents and webpages that are referred to throughout this document. Each item contains a hyperlink to the relevant webpage or document.
There are several sources of support available to you including the ESFA service desk and the feconnect forum: see below for details
You can contact the service desk at:
- Online enquiry form: Online form
- Telephone: 0370 2670001
The team can support you with a range of queries, including queries about:
- The FIS and the ILR Learner Entry tool
- Data collection processes and reports, including the Provider Funding Report (PFR)
- Achievement rates and minimum standards/minimum levels of performance reports
- National and official FE statistics, including the Statistical First Release (SFR) on post-16 education
- Access to the online service, including permissions, super users and passwords
- Services on the online service, including data collections and searching for learning aims
- ILR data
- Fundability and validity of qualifications for post-16 education and training
The service desk is open:
- Monday to Thursday - 08:30 to 17:00
- Friday - 08:30 to 16:00
- Christmas Eve - 08:30 to 13:00
Please note the service desk is open until 18:00 on ILR return days.
Feconnect is the ESFA’s online network for those working with data in the Further Education and skills sector. It is a forum for you to talk to colleagues about funding or data issues and help each other resolve queries.
By registering as a feconnect member, you will be able to post questions or comments.
If you have any queries about feconnect, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org