Outcome Code: field
The type of destination or progression outcome being recorded
Destination reporting, Traineeship success measures
- XML Element Name
- Field length
- Data type
- Minimum occurrences
- Maximum occurrences
- Part of
- 16-19 excluding Apprenticeships (FundModel 25)
- Adult Skills (FundModel 35)
- ESF (FundModel 70)
- Other Adult (FundModel 81)
- Non ‘apprenticeship service’ apprenticeship, funded by ESFA (FundModel 36, ACT2)
* Codes EDU4 and EDU5 include Community Learning provision.
The Social Destination (SDE) codes should only be used for 16-19 (excluding Apprenticeships) funded high needs students.
If an outcome code of EDU2 "Apprenticeship" is used, an outcome record of employment does not also need to be recorded
You should use code OTH3 where you have been unable to contact the learner.
If you have contacted the learner and been unable to obtain information about their destination or progression then code OTH4 'Not known' should be recorded.
For codes OTH3 and OTH 4 the Outcome start date should be recorded as the day after the Learning actual end date.
Refer to the Provider Support Manual for additional guidance.